CMA Rabindra Kumar Mohapatra (R K Mohapatra) is a very successful & renowned Indian Author in non-fiction self-help books worldwide, having vast 28 years of experience in Finance and Account in India and abroad, working as General Manager, Finance, in IRCON.
R K Mohapatra (born 1963), MBA/Finance, FCMA, is known for his work on financial planning and retirement planning for individuals. He has participated in many seminars and workshops in all these years of his illustrious career.
Besides his financial acumen, he also happens to be an accomplished author, philanthropist, and activist in his own right, which sets him apart.
Mohapatra is an Economics (Hons) graduate from Utkal University- 1983 batch. Subsequently, Mohapatra secured a position in the Cost & Management Accountant (CMA) course in the Institute of Cost Account of India (ICAI) of the Kolkata-1988 batch and now is a fellow member of the Institute of Cost Account of India (ICAI). He earned an MBA in Finance in 2007 from Leading University in Sylhet, Bangladesh.
R K Mohapatra is also a blogger, speaker, Social Activist, and Award-winning bestselling Author. Mohapatra began his writing career in 2013 and published his first book, “Investment Risk & Growth.”. He has authored four books on non-fiction business self-help on the topic of Finance, Investment, Planning, and Mutual Funds, which are as under:
- “Retirement Planning: A simple guide for Individuals,”
- “Investment Risk & Growth: A Guide for Investors about Investment Vehicles,”
- “Sahi Nivesh Se Ameer Banen(Hindi Edition),” and
- “Mutual Funds: A Powerful Investment Avenue for Individuals.”.
In addition to the above-published book, Mohapatra’s 5th book, “Relationship: A motley of love, trust, and emotions,” is ready for publishing.
As a Financial Expert, having vast experience in Finance and Account and coupled with profound knowledge of various investment avenues, known for his work on cash & wealth management, portfolio analysis, financial planning, and retirement planning, he has published more than 30 articles in various daily newspapers, Journals, & Magazines.
R K Mohapatra was a speaker and panelist of the Theme: “SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME….” at the 18th Edition Asia Pacific HRM Congress, Taj Yeshwantpur, Bangalore, and Chief speaker on the topic,” “Investment Opportunity and Risk Management in India” at ICAI, Bhubaneswar Chapter, Bhubaneswar, in 2019.
Mohapatra’s honest and striking portrayals of the corporate world earned him numerous national and international awards and exceptional caliber to the world of finance, which are as under:
1. R K Mohapatra was honored with the “IRCON Managing Director Award “in 1999-2000 for his exemplary work and contribution to IRCON.
2. He was also honored as an activist by the Kalagul Shakti Pitha Mandir, Trust, Sylhet in 2008 for his philanthropic efforts and significant initiatives on social work at Shakti Pitha, Maa Kalagul, Temple, in Bangladesh.
3. R K Mohapatra won the Eminent Author award at the 32nd Dr. S. Radha Krishnan Memorial, National Media Network Awards-2016 for his meticulous bestselling book, “Retirement Planning: A Simple Guide for Individuals” in New Delhi.
4. CMA R K Mohapatra was nominated for “CMA – Achiever Awards” in 2017.
5. Financial expert R K Mohapatra has honored the prestigious Exemplary Leader Award 2019 at the 18th edition of the Asia Pacific HRM Congress.
6. CMA R K Mohapatra has honored by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Bhubaneswar Chapter, Bhubaneswar, in 2019 for his contribution as Chief speaker on the topic,” “Investment Opportunity and Risk Management in India.”
7. R K Mohapatra’s third book, “Mutual funds: A powerful investment Avenue for Individuals,” won the Literary Titan Gold Book Award 2020 in the USA.
8. Notable Author R K Mohapatra has won the prestigious book award for the 2020 Reader’s Favourite – Gold Medal for his bestselling book, “Investment Risk and Growth: A Guide for Investors About Investment Vehicles.”
9. R K Mohapatra, GM/Finance, IRCON, has been conferred ‘Hall of Fame,’ 19th Edition Asian HR Leadership Awards 2021 in the excellence of Individuals category, of his remarkable contributions to IRCON and exceptional caliber to the world of finance.
10. Cherry Book Awards- Guest of Honour-2021.
11. Mohapatra was awarded the Best Seller BLUE ROSE Book Awards 2021 for his book “Retirement Planning: A Simple Guide for Individuals” & “Mutual funds: A powerful investment Avenue for Individuals.”
12. Mohapatra has recently been nominated as Finalist Author at NE8x Online Litfest 2021 edition for his exemplary contribution to Non-fiction best-selling book, “Mutual funds: A powerful investment Avenue for Individuals.”
13. For sheer outstanding talent and impressive writing skills, Mohapatra has honored the Criticspace Literary Awards’ Best Indian Author Awards – 2021.
14. R K Mohapatra, honored as “Inspiring Indian 2022” for his contribution across talent domains, striving for excellence in genres across the nation and beyond.
Mohapatra literary work has been featured in online media, including The Freepress Journal, the New York express, Hindustan Metro, Midgetherald, theupdateindia, RB Live Media, Hi Times, India Flux, Entrepreneur Hunt, the daily beat, Punjab Metro, The Entrepreneur India, Outlook money, The pioneered, early TIMES, Financial Express, India Today, and print media magazines of “Indian Railways,” Reader’s Trail,” “Intriguing Imagination,” & “CFO Connect IMA India.”
Contact Author: www.rabindramohapatra.com , e-mail: email@example.com,