Bapu Saheb Patil, the founder, and president of Kshatriya Marathi Sangathan will visit the country on May 15.
On April 20, a joint meeting of the youth of the Marathi community was held on behalf of the organization of the Marathi community in the country. The need for immediate assistance to the community as well as the drive to unite all the communities was discussed in the meeting, through which a big battle will be fought with everyone in every state and every district.
There will be a demand at this time that the money collected by the Marathi community be spent. The meeting was held under the chairmanship of National President of Kshatriya Marathi Sangh Gaurav Pawar, Maharashtra President Ganesh Maharaj Shinde, and National Women President Supriya Patil. In this meeting, the idols of Chhatrapati Shivaji and Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar were first worshiped with garlands,
Earlier, a five-member committee has been constituted for the selection of newly appointed office bearers in the Pune and Mumbai districts of Maharashtra and they will appoint the office bearers of the committee.
1) A “Marathi Community Support Cell” will be started in the city to solve the problems, employment, education, and social problems of the Marathi community in the country. For this, demand will be made to spend the funds raised by the Marathi community.
2) Efforts will be made to increase the struggle of the Marathi community movement by bringing all the constituent organizations of the country together.
3) A warning letter will be issued to the college so that Marathi students are not hindered by the fee waiver.
movement will be
4) Kshatriya Marathi Sangathan is a part of the community of all castes all over the country.
5) Maratha, Dhangar, and OBC all in the country will fight with Marathi brothers all over the country for reservation.
Jitendra Chavan, President of Shivkarya Gadkot Conservation Society, Ram Khurdal, Girish Ugle Patil, Harshal Pawar, Vaibhav Deshmukh Sharad Popatrao Bhojane, Shubham Patil, Hardik Nigel, Mangesh Kapse, Bapu Pawar, Sachin Pawar, Sanket Somvanshi, Mahendra Magar, Shubham Padwal, Shubham Patil, Chetan Aher, as well as Marathi activists from Nashik city were present.