Interview with Dipti Choudhari:
- Hello, I’m Dr. Dipti Chetan Choudhari, a Paediatrician by profession and mother to two.
- I’m practicing medicine for the past eleven years. Initially, I worked in small-town Bhusawal in Maharashtra. But for the past four years in am practicing in the city of Nasik known for its rich culture and also a smart city.
- I am a doctor by profession but I take a keen interest in arts like Bharatnatyam dance and classical vocal music in which I am trained. I am an avid reader and love writing poetry and short articles. My love for poetry has emerged from reading books of poems of Guru Rabindranath Tagore, Khalil Gibran, William Wordsworth, John Keats….From whom I derive my inspiration.
- “Eternal Flames” is the first book based on a collection of poems written on various topics like nature, empowerment of woman, romanticism, love, happiness, peace, tranquility. I took the decision to write this book in the lock-down period. Although during lockdown the body is physically in the house no one can stop the flight of the thoughts floating on wings of mind. And as a poetry lover, I love writing rhythmic lines that overflow through my soul to vent out my emotions.
- My love for nature and flowers is highlighted in my initial poems with a tinge of spirituality. My thoughts about ‘WOMAN’ as an individual are profoundly put forth. In the developing world the ‘woman of today’ contributes to each and every aspect of life. So the respect of woman as a lover, soulmate, wife, mother emerges through many of my poems.
- ETERNAL FLAMES is all about positivity and tranquility for soul and peace of mind and no wonder each poem enlightens the reader and their thoughts hence the name “Eternal flames”
Checkout Her Book: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08K3R79PB/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_u3RBFbSAD3Z0Q