“The Goal of my life
Not to become someone’s wife
But to be my parent’s pride
By keeping everything aside” —Ankita Bhatia
As far as her name is concerned she is Ankita Bhatia hailing from the capital of India. As far as her age is concerned she is just 20 ….Talking about her professional life she is working as a Reservation Executive at renowned airlines company, Spicejet Ltd, and also a virtual entrepreneur (founder of Shahanshah Publications and its affiliates on Instagram). She has completed her diploma in travel and tourism management and currently pursuing BSC last year.
Ankita says “Pandemic was surely curse for everyone but for me it was blessing in disguise”. Last one and a half year has been great for her she has came to know that yes she can also do something best and can achieve her dreams…. And with an aim to make her parents smile and achieve her dreams she is consistently moving forward leaving any stone unturned..
She started her journey as a writer on instagram then during pandemic she started participating in many online writing contest and won many of those then continued by funding her own community on instagram on May 29 , 2020 providing platform to many people in different fields of talent and continued by being a co author and then also starting her own publication too…….She believes not to stop and keep trying different things with own changes and new tastes for betterment because change starts from your own home . Last but not least let’s take a glance at some of her achievements so far , these are just handful of what she has achieved in last one year many more can be witnessed at her insta profile _purposeoflife_by_ankita
1. 2nd position in Hindi Debate School level
2. 2nd position in Hindi Nukkad Natak Zonals at district level
3. 1st Division (third position in Diploma of Travel and Tourism management) in college
4. Co authored and Compiled 10+ anthologies
5. Won many online writing and photography contests
6. Campus Ambassador At IMUN
7. Featured in National Magazine Taaare Zamin Par 3 times and featured in international Mt Kenya Times
8. Special Jury and Face at The Great Podium
9. Being an ground volunteer at raindrops foundation is also an achievement for me.
1)Young Entrepreneur of Year 2020 award
2)Real hero in field of entrepreneur and author for year 2021
3)BE the change awards by OMG book of records
4)spectrum sahitya awards
5) Conquer the colleen: Young Achiever
6)Inspiring Women awards
*Ms discipline award and student of year award at school level*