By generating repeated repairs, upgrades, and disruption, choosing the wrong coatings for manufacturing parts and components may put a strain on your produced parts. As a result, you should do enough testing before selecting a coating or substance to assess how well each alternative would endure the unique environmental conditions of your product’s application and operating settings. Therefore, we at Presto Testing Instruments have come up with an amazing testing instrument known as Presto CASS cum salt spray chamber.
This corrosion testing chamber has been designed strictly as per industry standards like ASTM B368 – 09 & ASTM B117 testing standards. It comes with triple-walled (with glass wool insulation) in the testing chamber. Besides this, it possesses a great set of features that not only help you to reduce your product rejections but also let you deliver error-free products to your customers.
What is a salt spray test and how does it improve your product quality?
A salt spray test is a powerful method of determining how materials and industrial coatings degrade over time, allowing you to better understand the effects of rust and other forms of corrosion. Salt spray tests create a standardized corrosive environment that may be used to assess whether your product will be able to withstand the corrosion due to atmospheric conditions or not.
We all know that corrosion has harmful effects on the machines and would lead you to costly repairs. Therefore with Presto Cass Cum salt spray chamber you will be able to assess the quality of your material and get brief information about how your product will react under certain environmental conditions.
Get everything you need in a Presto salt fog test chamber
Salt spray testing simulates a corrosive saline environment in the chamber to test the quality of materials. The Presto Salt spray fog test chambers are used to evaluate the performance of goods after corrosive protection treatments such as painting, coating, galvanizing, anodizing, and lubricating have been applied to their surfaces. The Presto salt spray test chamber has been embedded with several amazing features that make it unique from other brands.
- HMI based Touchscreen Display for ease of operation
- Inbuilt PID temperature settings to get accurate test results
- Corrosion Resistant PT-100 sensor
- Program profile installed for selecting test parameters of the test.
- Users can create PID settings, Air Saturator settings, test temperature, test and air purge time, etc.
- Live test running status will also be displayed
- Robust Construction with triple-walled Fiber-reinforced body
- Air purge post-test for fog settlement.
- Reservoir Tank inside sponge filter equipped
- Data can be saved to the USB device (Pen drive not in the part of the supply.)
- Set values (SV) and present values (PV) are displayed together.
- The angle of Canopy designed to restrict the flow of droplets directly on the test sample
New Added Features
- Users can connect other devices or any computer with the test equipment using the new Ethernet technology.
- Built-in VNC server offers remote control on operations and observation of HMI-based activity. This service can be used through VNC client apps such as Windows, iOS, and Android.
- One can block the remote-controlled operation while the test chamber is operated on-site. With a locking feature, the user can stop the remote orders and allow only remote observations.
- Watch the registered test data directly on the web page feature at your systems. No installation of software is required.
- Alarm notification mails will be received on your system when logged in. This feature will notify operators of alarming situations. Also, it supports the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol which ensures security on data transfer.
- Equipped with 10 Pre-set timers for timing control.
- Hindi-English interchanging font feature will allow changing the language of HMI operations.
With these features, you can easily be able to conduct a salt spray test using the Presto simulation salt spray chamber. This destructive environment test will help you to acquire results accurately. Now, let’s focus on its technical specifications.
Technical Specifications of Presto Cass Cum salt spray chamber
- Display: HMI Based Touchscreen 7″ TFT LCD Color Screen
- Chamber Temp. Range: Ambient to 60°C
- Test Chamber Temperature Range: 49°C ± 2°C
- Chamber Temperature Least Count: 0.1°C
- Chamber Temperature Repeatability: ± 1°C
- Air Saturator Temperature Range: Ambient to 65°C
- Air Saturator Temperature Least Count: 0.1°C
- Air Saturator Temperature Repeatability: ± 2°C
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz, 15 A
- Temperature Control: Inbuilt PID temperature Controller
- Timer (Hour meter): 6 digits
- Test Air Pressure: 0.7Kg/cm² – 1.7Kg/cm²
- Air Regulator: 0 to 30 psi
By conducting the corrosion testing using this lab testing equipment, you will be able to perform long-term maintenance of unrefined components depending on their applications. If you wish to know more about salt spray chamber price or conduct a FREE sample testing session, then you can email us at email@example.com.