In this 21st Century, everything goes online, and online demands are increasing day by day; due to the lack of time and busy life of human beings. That’s one of the big reasons behind the future is of online. Everything is available online nowadays, and no one is interested in wasting their time in the physical market. That’s one of the big reasons why Hundreds of e-commerce marketplace websites are running in the Indian Market, and competition is on a significant level. Some are big & old players of the industry, and some are newer & small players. But, when we discuss competition within the same industry’s players, no difference lies within. All are working to get success fast with respect to their competitors. It is very well known to everyone that when competition arises within the same category business, obviously consumers get benefited first.
In the race to get success by business owners and availing consumers, we never forget to fraudsters behind us. We have to constantly open our eyes to save ourselves from fraudsters, who are always on the watch for a chance to do the fraud. Reference to experience, online businesses, and consumers (who availing online facility) are most affected due to frauds and the presence of fraudsters behind us.
Within the above scenario, OMBIKA entered the e-commerce industry on 9th January 2019 and showed the presentation to their competitors. e-Marketplace by OMBIKA was launched on 2nd September 2019 on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi by bless of God “Ganesha.” After that, we are moving to the ladder of success day by day with the excellent support & trust from the Indian Audience from every part of the country. We have our main motive to enter into the e-commerce industry to save buyers and sellers from all over India from frauds and fraudsters behind us. Sellers available on our e-Marketplace are thoroughly verified and assuring to deliver only genuine products to all India buyers.
OMBIKA has made guidelines for the safety of sellers & buyers. When packaging the product (order), sellers will make a video, and Buyers will make a product (order) opening video. Products packaging and opening video will be most helpful to sellers as well as to buyers; in respect to wrong product delivery.
OMBIKA (Leading Indian e-Marketplace) operates two types of e-marketplace for Indian Sellers & Buyers. Sellers mean not only Retailers; it tends to Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Distributors, Dealers, Exporters, Importers, Retailers, etc. And, Buyers tend to the Shoppers; who purchase the products from Sellers Online.
- Local e-Marketplace: It’s for the Sellers who want to sell their products locally (i.e., within 20 KM Limit from the business place) either in wholesale or retail. There is only a need to pay a subscription fee either half-yearly or yearly mode and no need to pay any commission. Only shipping will be payable when an order needs to be delivered to the customer by us.
- National e-Marketplace: It’s for the Sellers who want to sell their products in the whole country (i.e., in all India) either in wholesale or retail. There is no need to pay anything at the time of registration, and we will charge only when sell generated from the marketplace (i.e., www.ombika.com).
- Multi-National e-Marketplace: This Will be launched very soon.
We are inviting Online Sellers from all over India to sell their products with OMBIKA. The reasons behind selling with us are as follows:
- To sell all India Customers
- To grow your business fast
- Accessible Shipping facility available for all India Pincode
- Purely Indian e-Marketplace
- Trusted within crores of Indian Customers
- 24*7 Sellers & Buyers support available
- Easy Return Policy
- Fast Payment Release to Sellers
- 200+ Product categories available for seller’s product listing
- 5% of company profit uses for social welfare & security
OMBIKA also believes in providing more n more earning opportunities to whom; who want to work for handsome earnings. Below are some of the opportunities available with us:
- Affiliates Marketing
- E-commerce Trained Specialist
- Delivery Partner
- Training Partner
- Recruitment Partner
- Web/APP Developer
- Social Media Manager
- Selling Manager
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
Nothing is guaranteed in this World. But, “Nothing is bigger than TRUST.”
In case of any queries; Connect via Whatsapp Support from here# https://wa.me/message/BOF6C6TKPITAC1
Mail us# firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop here# https://www.ombika.com